FOR THE LOVE OF FALL
After a hot Summer, we welcome Fall for a few reasons. Halloween, Thanksgiving, sunny days, and breezy nights. However the REAL reason we embrace Fall is for one thing, and one thing only: FALL VEGETABLES.
Bring on the squash, the eggplant and the peppers! Delicious, hearty, and full of nutrients, Fall vegetables have a big place in our hearts.
Our seasonal vegetable tart is filled with wheels of zucchini, yellow squash and luscious goat cheese, then baked until golden in a flakey crust. Perfect for groups, and entertaining. It can be served warm or at room temperature. Our seasonal tart serves 10 people. Add it to your order today!
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 zucchini cut into 1/4-inch wheels
- 2 yellow squash cut into 1/4-inch wheels
- 1 red pepper – match stick slices
1. Prep a shallow pan of pâte brisée and blind bake at 300° F for seven minutes.
2. Toss together vegetables with olive oil and fresh thyme and roast in the oven at 400° F for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
3. Whisk together goat cheese, heavy cream, sour cream, salt, and cayenne pepper until evenly combined. Then fold in eggs. Add mixture to pan with pie crust.
4. Bake in the oven at 400° for an additional 20 minutes or until the custard is firm. Then top with roasted vegetables and enjoy!